Most of our videos have English subtitles, and our team of dedicated volunteer translators is creating subtitles for our videos in many other languages as well. To find out which of our videos currently have subtitles available in a particular language, you can perform a search on NutritionFacts.org and filter the results by content type: video and language.
Here's how to view subtitles for our videos on your iOS device. These instructions refer to videos viewed on NutritionFacts.org, using Safari or Chrome.
First make sure subtitles are enabled on your iOS device:
- Go to Settings > General > Accessibility.
- Scroll to the Media section and tap Subtitles & Captioning.
- Turn on Closed Captions + SDH.
Then start playing the desired video on NutritionFacts.org and select a subtitle language:
1. While watching the video, tap the screen to reveal the playback controls below the video. If there are any subtitles available, the speech bubble icon will appear among the controls.
2. Next, tap the speech bubble icon to open the Audio & Subtitles menu.
3. Choose the subtitles option that you want to use and click the Done button.
The video will now display subtitles in the language you selected.
You can now search NutritionFacts.org videos by language so that you can see all the videos that have translations in your language!