Unfortunately due to Dr. Greger’s research commitments and speaking schedule, he is unable to answer medical questions other than during the live Q&As. Here are some resources that may help:
- If you feel comfortable sharing your inquiry (you can post anonymously), please feel free to post it in a comment under a video on NutritionFacts.org. We have a rich community of professionals that volunteer their time to answer questions on the site. Others likely have similar questions, and so then everyone can benefit!
- If you want to schedule a personal medical consultation via phone, Skype, or FaceTime, Dr. Greger recommends his colleague Michael Klaper, M.D., who can be reached via his website (http://doctorklaper.com/contact/).
- To find a nutrition oriented clinician locally, we recommend looking on these sites:
- Plant-based Docs – Find a Practitioner (http://plantbaseddocs.com/directory/)
- American College of Lifestyle Medicine – Find a Lifestyle Medicine Practitioner (http://lifestylemedicine.org/Find-a-Lifestyle-Medicine-Practitioner)
- Dr. Mcdougall – Find a Health Care Practitioner (https://www.drmcdougall.com/doctors/)